"Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ our Lord. Amen."

Thursday, July 4, 2013

~ Leftovers ~ Summer Sandwich

Using last nights grilled chicken breast (seasoned only with kosher salt & pepper); sautéed slices zucchini squash, mushrooms, green onions.  Toss in sliced (cooked) chicken breast; set aside.

Whip together eggs, milk, salt & pepper, cook in skillet.  Mix in chicken & vegetables.
Grilled chicken, sautéed zucchini, mushrooms...


I splashed on some chili sauce...because I like spicy foods!  My children placed cheese on top of their "sandwich".  Fresh chilled watermelon on the side.  Voila - Summer Sandwich! 

Great for Breakfast or Lunch.  I used leftover chicken from last nights dinner, and buns from leftover BBQ.  It was actually too much bread for me, next time I will toast a slice and have as an open-faced sandwich, or omit the bread altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment